All Otisfield residents are welcome to register to vote. To do so, you must be at least 18 years of age, show a photo I.D. and have proof of residency. The application cards are available upon request at the Town Office and through the Bureau of Motor Vehicle Branch Offices.
Please inform the Registrar of Voters of any change in name or address or party to keep all information current. This is especially vital in order to comply with the federally mandated HAVA (Help America Vote Act) adopted in 2002.
Election News & Results:
- Recycling Vote November, 2016
- General Election/Referendum Results for November 4, 2016
- General Election/Referendum Results for November 6, 2018
Upcoming Voter Information:
- Town Meeting will be held the last Saturday of June at the Community Hall, State Route 121 in Otisfield with voters to begin to check in at 8:00am, meeting to begin at 9:00am.
- A General Election is for Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at the Community Hall from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Registrar at the Town Office during normal business hours.