When moving from another town or another state, there may be numerous questions our new residents may have. Stop in at the Town Office so we can welcome you to the neighborhood and help you get acquainted with Otisfield and the services we can offer to you.
The following are some of the services we can assist you with:
1. Motor vehicle registrations
2. Dog licenses
3. Voter registration
4. Concealed weapons permits
5. Recreational vehicle registrations (i.e. snowmobiles, all terrain vehicles and boats).
6. Welfare assistance
7. Facsimile service
8. Resident and non-resident hunting, fishing and trapping licenses/permits
9. Recreational department information regarding team sports and activities (i.e. swimming, soccer, softball and basketball, Easter egg hunt etc.)
10. Certified copies of birth, marriage and death certificates of town residents
11. Copies of town ordinances, and town reports
12. Real estate property information
13. Notary service
14. Recycling and transfer station information, location and hours of operation
15. Town road map
If there is something not listed, still feel free to ask as chances are we will be able to direct you in the right direction and will be happy to do so.